Links to websites external to the Ombudsman’s Office are provided as a convenience and their inclusion in no way implies that the Ombudsman’s Office endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of these sites.
Organizations that maintain these sites may not be subject to the Official Languages Act, therefore, information found on these sites may be presented only in the language in which it is available.
- Canadian Forces Grievance Board
- Department of National Defence and Canadian Forces
- Military Police Complaints Commission of Canada
- Veterans Ombudsman
- Taxpayer's Ombudsman
- Office of the Federal Ombudsman for Victims of Crime
- Office of the Procurement Ombudsman
- Office of the Correctional Investigator
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador (Office of the Citizens’ Representative)
- Nova Scotia